Last two months
- Our wedding was great!
- After that, we made a one night romantic trip to a region on NW of Czech
Republic called „Czech Paradise“.
- Ana-Maria joined team of sunday school leaders in our local church. She
plans to do a special missionary sunday school program about Romania, where she
- Ana continues to wort as kind of baby sitter. She takes care of two little
children (4 and 2) and of their household. We are thankful for this job of her,
although its only temporary.
- Michael did a lots of technical and administrative work.
- Michael began to teach Introduction to Computer Sciences at the
- Michael continues to study on Global University. Once he reaches his BA
degree, he may be allowed to start to teach theological subjects on bible
school. He misses only 28 of 96 credits, but often he lacks time due to his
commitment to the Bible school.
The greatest challenge was the question of our accomodation. Considering our
monthly income, we could not afford any thinkable space for living. It was
Fortunately our friends from local church bought a bigger house recently and
rented us a separate flat. The flat ain't big and it's in village 7km from
bible school, but its affordable and so far greatly blessed. We are living in
unexpected comfort despite all circumstances. Michael can ride his bike well
:-). So can Ana-Maria and she can also use bus to get to her work.
- Ana needs a stable job with permanent contract.
- Michael needs a strength and determination to work and to study with all
- We both are going through various health problems. Nothing serious,
Our wedding went almost according to our best wisher. We thank all the guests
who came to participate. We thank them for unexpected help and sacrifices they
made for us.
Looking back to our wedding and to past few years, our thanks belong to God on
the first place, because of all those incredible and unprecedented things He
Collection of our wedding photos is stored on SkyDrive. We hope it'll make your
browsing easier. Direct sharing link: http://sdrv.ms/T0qquw
This video was presented on our wedding.
On November 25th we visited our friends in Jihlava to encourage them with our
testimonies and with a short
word. Even this short visit made us to recall our memories to evangelistic
outreach we participated on together 18 months ago. Pastor Radim noticed, that
during that 10 days outreach a Google Streetview was passing around and
recorded us briefly.
Michael is a tall guy with yellow shorts and grey t-shirt. Ana is probably
sitting in a shaddow under trees in the middle of square.
Church in Jihlava surprised us with responsiveness and helpfulness. They
supported us in every way, which lifted us up, so that we are joyfuly looking
forward for repay them their goodness. God bless them!
During our moving, we've been blessed with great provision. We will note
several facts here. We don't claim them as miracles, nor do we deny their
miraculousness. These facts are your prayers fulfilled with
- We cook on gas from a bomb. The interesting fact is that the cheapest gas is
near our new residence! Normal price per 10Kg of PB is 400,– Kč, local
businessman sells it for 300,– Kč.
- Before moving, we needed to buy some crucial household equipment and stuff,
much of which was discounted.
- We didn't have to spend a crown for any piece of furniture.
- Unknown older couple from Kolín left us two comfortable chairs
- Bible school gave us a writing desk and a wardrobe.
- Our parents left us a round table.
- The only basic household appliance we missed was a microwave oven. Not that
we couldn't live without it, but its just good thing to have. We received one
from missionaries who were returning to USA.